The upscaling of research and development (R&D) results is a straightforward mathematical process. Agree or have doubts?

Here's the formula:

Material R&D: 2 years
Upscaling: 2 years
Marketing: 1 year

What does "scale up" mean?

It means that 80% of the process is mathematical, while the remaining 20% relies on knowledge and experience.

Regarding the budget. You can also apply upscaling to the financial aspect.

No, it's not about allocating 10%, 20%, or 30% of your budget. This phase will cost you at least 60% of your budget.

How can you save time and money?

Choose your upscaling partners wisely.

When making your selection, consider the following:

👉 Experience with similar materials
👉 Experience with the upscaling process
👉 Technological fit
👉 Ability to provide accurate estimates of effort
👉 Potential for growth together
👉 Relevant know-how

If you need assistance during the process, we can share our working experience with you.

Alternatively, you can check this link for more information:

If you're looking to upscale your R&D results and want to save time and money reach out to us for valuable insights and support throughout the process.

We know who can produce the intermediate quantities for you.

How do you typically approach the upscaling process for your R&D results?